Established Baltimore Attorneys Represent Personal Injury Victims
Maryland firm has secured compensation for clients since 1966
For decades, Holzman & Associates, L.L.C. has obtained substantial verdicts and settlements for injury victims throughout the Baltimore Metro area. Generations of clients have relied on us to secure proper reimbursement in matters arising from vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, workplace injuries and other harmful incidents. We know how life can change in a moment and how holding negligent parties responsible can give you the financial stability you need to assert your rights confidently.
Knowledgeable lawyers provide strong counsel in auto accident cases
Since our founding in 1966, our firm has earned a respected position among Maryland personal injury lawyers because we are:
- Accomplished trial advocates — We conduct a thorough evaluation of each potential claim and detail the options that are available to injury victims and their families. As seasoned advocates, we understand the compensation associated with various injuries and are strong negotiators during settlement discussions. We are always prepared to deliver a formidable argument in court when it’s in your best interests.
- Dedicated to helping clients and their families — Our goal is to guide injury victims through tough times and make a positive difference in their lives. Even if you believe or have been told that legal relief isn’t possible, we’ll review your situation and look for creative ways to win a favorable result.
- Here to relieve your burden — Whether it’s our flexible scheduling or the time we take to simplify complex laws and procedures, our firm makes every effort to make the legal process as easy as possible.
We start with a free initial consultation and work on contingency so that you are not responsible for attorneys’ fees until you have secured a financial recovery.
Proven litigators handle cases involving falls and workplace injuries
In Baltimore and the surrounding area, our attorneys take on legal challenges relating to:
- Personal injury — We’ve achieved outstanding results for plaintiffs in a full range of personal injury cases, including litigation pertaining to slip and fall incidents, dog bites and defective products. Whether the harm sustained is relatively simple or involves long-term consequences, such as a traumatic brain injury, our firm has the skill and resources to construct the strongest possible case.
- Vehicle accidents — Your quality of life can change drastically after an automobile accident. You may experience chronic pain, ongoing disability, psychological effects and more. Regardless of the severity of the accident, or whether it involves another vehicle such as a truck, motorcycle or bicycle, you may be entitled to compensation. We handle a full range of collision cases, including situations involving intoxicated drivers or injured passengers.
- Workers’ compensation — Accidents that occur on the job put serious financial pressure on injured employees and their families. In workers’ compensation claims and appeals, our lawyers work to secure prompt reimbursement for medical costs and lost wages.
- Medical malpractice — Your health is a serious matter. Hospitals, doctors and other healthcare professionals are required to follow professional standards. If you believe that you were treated in a careless manner, we’ll provide the support you need to bring a medical malpractice claim.
- Wrongful death — When a wrongful death results from someone else’s negligence or intentional misconduct, our firm takes action to collect payment for final expenses and the losses suffered by family members.
Whatever the particular circumstances of your situation, we know how important it is to obtain the full amount you are entitled to in a judgment or settlement. Our lawyers use our skill and experience to help make this happen.
Contact an experienced Maryland injury attorney for a free consultation
Holzman & Associates, L.L.C. represents Maryland clients in personal injury, workers’ compensation, medical malpractice and wrongful death actions. Please call 410-324-3721 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at our Baltimore office. We also meet with clients in their home or hospital room when necessary.